PORTUGAL (EUROPE) GOLDEN RESIDENCE PERMIT PROGRAMME
Portugal’s Residence Permit allows “Visa-Free Entry” in the Schengen Zone of 26 European Countries and requires an average of “Seven Days per Year Stay” in Portugal. After Five Years as a Resident, the Applicant will be eligible for “Citizenship”.
International Business Executives, Investors, & Expert Persons who are active worldwide and consider an alternative citizenship and passport a powerful tool for international tax planning and a safety net should the living conditions at home become unbearable. The applicant and his family receive full citizenship and passports.
LIVE, WORK OR STUDY IN ANY OF THE EU COUNTRIES
The citizenship by Investment Program of Portugal allows affluent persons of impeccable standing and repute, including their families, to receive Portugal Residency and eventually Portugal citizenship (Portugal passport). Once citizenship is granted, the applicant may live, work or study in any of the member countries of “European Union”.
VISA FREE ENTRY/TRAVEL TO OVER 160 COUNTRIES, INCLUDING THE USA
Portuguese citizenship (EU citizenship) offers full European Union benefits, including Schengen Borderless Travel and a United States Visa waiver. This means Visa-Free Entry/Travel to more than 160 countries in the world, including the USA, Canada, Middle East, Africa, Asia, and most countries in North, Central and South America.
- Permanent Residency obtained through the Golden Residence Visa requires a minimum Real Estate Investment of EUR 350,000.
- Portuguese Citizenship, i.e. the European Passport is available to Golden Residence Visa holders after Five Years in Permanent Resident status.
- Purchase an Immovable Property in Portugal of value equal to or above €500,000
- Must be over 18 years of age
- Must be Non-EU Citizen.
- Must provide proof of “No-Criminal Record”
- Must provide proof of qualifying Health Insurance
Dependent Applicants (Family Reunification)
- The Spouse of Main Applicant
- Children under 18 years old
- Children over 18 years old who are “single”, “studying” & “Financially Dependent” on the
- Parents (of both main applicant and spouse) who are Financially-Dependent on the Main Applicant
- One Person’s Application, benefitting Three Generations, allowed to apply for Permanent Residence after Five Years, allowed to apply Portuguese Nationality after Six Years
- There are no requirements for; Certification of Financial Sources, Business Background, Educational Background, Language Level, and Age Restrictions
“Minimal Stay Period”, “Permitted to Work”, Permitted to Conduct Business”
- Property can be sold after Five Years with no effect on Residence, & Real Estate Appreciation- Rates benefit for Investors
- Property can be Leased out to earn Rental Income
- “Visa-Free Access” to “26 Countries of the EU”
- Become a European Resident & Enjoy the benefits of the European countries
- Non Global Tax Country, there is no need to worry about the loss of assets