MALTA (EUROPE) RESIDENCE AND VISA PROGRAMME
MALTA is an “European Country” offering “Residency Programmes” for Non-EU Residents to acquire residency by means of Investment, and it offers “Permanent Residency” from the Day One. Maltese Permanent Residency can be obtained through the “Malta Residence & Visa Programme (MRVP)”
Malta is enriched with the beauty of “Nature” and one of the best “Tourist-Attraction Locations” in the world, deriving attentions of tourists to enjoy an attractive existence among Blooming Flowers for the duration of year with Evergreen Plants and Gentle Sea Breeze that refreshes the air. Malta is holding the memberships of, “European Union”, “Eurozone”, “Schengen Area” & “The British Commonwealth” and due to such status in the world; Malta enjoys the benefits of worldwide-cooperation with the gain of an “English Instructing Environment”, as nicely as shut-ties with British and American Faculties & Universities. Malta feel it proud to furnish incredible schooling to students who wish to acquire tutorial excellence and obtain a Global Mindset.
With the various benefits inherent to European Residency, and the advantages of being resident in Malta, this Residency Program offers an attractive alternative to high net worth individuals to acquire residency within the Europe.
- a) Required investment in a form to be determined by IMA, having an initial value of €250,000 (Finance option available invest €80,000 only), which must be held for a minimum period of 5 years.
- b) Possess the title to property, valued at no less than €270,000 if situated in Gozo or the South of Malta and €320,000 if situated elsewhere in Malta, for a minimum period of 5 years.
- c) Lease a residential property with a minimum annual rental value of €10,000 if situated in Gozo or the South of Malta or €12,000 if situated elsewhere in Malta.
- The main applicant must be at least 18 years old, and provide supporting evidence of a secured annual income of at least €100,000 or in possession of fixed assets of not less than €500,000.
- Qualifying property (owned or rented) for 5 years.
- Qualifying investment (government bond) for 5 years.
- Certificate of no criminal history.
- Pass the due diligence.
- Purchase of medical insurance, (with a minimum coverage of €30,000 that is valid throughout the EU)
- Applicant must be a non-EU citizen.
Minor children, single and financially dependent children from 18 to 26 years of age; Spouse; parents and grandparents of main applicant and spouse who are financially dependent on the main applicant.
ADVANTAGES OF THE IMMIGRATION:
- No language, training or enterprise historical past requirements.
- Less investment, more Economical: only €250,000 (Finance option available invest €80,000 only) to get the right of residence.
- Time-saving application: period 6-8 months.
- Having the right of house for the whole family
- With one Principal applicant, Immigration lets in are granted to the complete family, up to four Generations
- No risks: “A” stage country wide bonds
- Travel to Schengen Countries freely
- Member of the EUROPEAN UNION, Schengen, the British Commonwealth, and the Eurozone. Global tax avoidance