Study abroad in Ukraine as International student and discover the wonderful standards available at Ukrainian universities…
Ukraine is a best option if you are looking for your next steps in education for universities in English in Europe…
Ukraine is the largest country in Europe (after European part of Russia). Ukraine is a country with more than a thousand years of history and traditions that originate in antiquity.
The time in Kiev is 7 hours later than US Eastern Standard, 2 hours later than Greenwich Mean. Ukraine covers one time zone. Daylight Saving Time is in effect from the first Sunday of April until the last Sunday of October.
Ukraine is member to numerous world and regional international bodies, including United Nations (UN), OSCE, the Council of Europe, EU Energy Community, the GUAM and the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS). The country is currently taking steps to accede to EU and NATO, and has special partnership with both organizations.
Ukraine obtained a market economy status from both the USA and the EU and has also joined the World Trade Organization (WTO). Foreign direct investment (FDI) has continued to flow in, although in a relatively low volume.
On 27 June 2014, the EU-Ukraine Association Agreement was signed by European Union Heads of State and Government and Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko in Brussels. The key parts focus on support to core reforms, economic recovery and growth, and governance and sector cooperation in areas such as energy, transport and environment protection, industrial cooperation, social development and protection, equal rights, consumer protection, education, youth, and cultural cooperation. Also it includes a Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Area with EU – this will go further than classic free trade areas, as it will both open up markets but also address competitiveness issues and the steps needed to meet EU standards and trade on EU markets.
In 1992 Ukraine became a member of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (World Bank). It also became affiliated with the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD).
Ukraine has anti-money laundering controls approved by the global Financial Action Task Force (FATF).
HOW MARIF HELPS TO STUDENTS
“MARIF INTERNATIONAL PVT LTD” provides comprehensive assistance to all ambitious foreign applicants who aspire to Study in Ukraine.
We have been giving professional educational advisory services to foreign students for last 5 years and have successfully registered countless foreign students to Ukrainian Universities.
“MARIF INTERNATIONAL PVT LTD” is an overseas education consultancy providing a vast range of services to its students. We issue Student Invitation letter from Universities. Furthermore, we assist students with the admission and enrollment process and provide guidance on career choices. Once a student gain admission to a university, we assist him with the Student visa application process, travel and housing facilities. We also give student a pre-departure brief to prepare him for the university and culture.
Some Major Advantages of Studying in Ukraine
- Quality Education
- Globally Recognized Courses (Europe, UK, USA, Asia, Africa)
- Medical degree recognized by WHO, UNESCO, PLAB(UK), USMLE(USA), throughout EU and Various International Organization
- No Entry Test
- No IELTS or TOEFL required
- Tuition fee paid on arrival
- Cost effective
- European Life Standard
- Worldwide Acceptance of Ukrainian Method of Teaching
- English Medium of Instruction
- Better Job Prospects
- Emphasis on Practical Aspects in Teaching
- Moderate Climate around the year
- Outstanding International Faculty
- One of the Best Transportation systems in Europe
- International Students enjoy approximately 30%~ 50% discounts on travel
- Enrichment of Experience through Visiting Professors from USA, CANADA, UK, etc.
- Participation of Students in Seminars/Symposia/Project Work, etc. in other European cities
- Bilateral Student Exchange Program with Universities in Germany, Sweden, Finland, Check Republic, etc.
- Three Months’ Summer Jobs during vacation in countries i.e. U.K. , SWEDEN and other E.U. countries
- Chances of Permanent Residence & Settlement in Europe after completion of study program
- 100% VISA assured to deserving candidates
Please Visit Our Office in DHA and meet our Experts in your First preference. We are Your Best Immigration, Study and Visit Visa Consultants with Matchless Quality Services for Ultimate Visa Success. Also visit us for Multi Language Courses. (IELTS, Spoken English, Chinese Language, German Language etc.)