Hungary provides the highest quality of services for foreigners who would like to get education in Hungary. Go to study in Hungary through us. We are working based on recruitment contracts with most of the Hungarian higher education institutes who offer programs for international students. This is our main competitive advantage.
We offer all services for our students who would like to study in Hungary:
– selection of university and program according to the applicant’s wish;
– explanation of admission procedure for the education program;
– preparation of documents and submission to universities;
– visa support based on acceptance documents provided from universities;
– consultation for residence permit application, etc.
We also help to our students who already study in Hungary to be transferred to different university.
HOW TO APPLY
Here are the steps which bring you to study in Hungary:
- We have wide range of programs (short English or Hungarian language courses, preparatory, foundation, bachelor, master, MBA, etc.) in different fields (business, management, medicine, engineering, media, law, biology, marketing, agriculture, design, tourism, earth sciences, music, computer sciences, art, diplomacy, nursery, finance, etc.). Choose the program of your choice and share with us. Undecided which program to choose? Then do not hesitate to contact us for professional advice.
- We will guide you about chosen program and explain application process (application form, language requirements, the list of required documents, etc.).
- You collect the documents according to our instructions and university requirements.
- We will send your documents to the university and help you to get acceptance.
5. After receiving your application materials, university staff makes a decision about your admission and issue an Acceptance Letter if you are eligible for the program you choose.
- You pay university fees (e.g. tuition fee, registration fee, etc.) to their bank account (not ours) within given deadline (time frame depends on university and program).
- If you need a visa to enter Hungary, then university sends your visa support package after you pay all fees to the university. If you need visa support service, we are ready to advise and help you.
- You obtain visa and go to Hungary. Enjoy your study and stay in this beautiful country with high level of education!
Entry requirements for study in Hungary
For admission to a university or college course in Hungary, students need to have completed a high school diploma, translated into Hungarian or English with the corresponding transcript of courses and grades. Some course admission requirements in Hungary also ask students to take an entrance exam, offered at locations all over the world.
For English-speaking education programs in Hungary, part of the entrance exam evaluates students’ English skills. Otherwise, students may be asked to provide proof of their English skills. More specifically, the minimum average English language score that schools in Hungary asks for is between 5.0-6.0 in IELTS test or between 60 and 80 in TOEFL test for Bachelor’s degree program and between 5.5 and 6.5 in IELTS or between 70 and 90 in TOEFL test for Master’s degree. For education programs offered in other languages – German is quite common – there will be certain requirements for your German skills.
Tuition fees in Hungary
Compared to the rest of Western Europe, Hungary presents a very affordable place for study regarding both tuition and living costs. Tuition fees vary depending on school and program. Often medicine and dentistry are among the more expensive options with tuition fees around 20,000€, and for other programs as low as 4,500€.
In addition to paying tuition fees, students are also required to pay an application fee, exam fee and registration fee, each between 100€ and 150€, for study programs in Hungary.
Living costs in Hungary are comparatively low. Costs are naturally higher in the major cities such as Budapest. Students in Hungary should be able to get by with approximately 750€ per month, allowing enough for not only rent, but also for public transport, health insurance, study materials, and a few nights out on the town.
Visa requirements for study in Hungary
International students who want to stay in Hungary for more than 90 consecutive days and who are not citizens of a European Union Member State are required to apply for a long term student visa to Hungary in order to study in Hungary.
Visa requirements for Hungary vary, so inquire in advance about the entry regulations which apply to your home country! In order to receive a student visa to Hungary, you must first have an offer from a Hungarian university. You can only apply for your student visa from the Hungarian Consulate or Embassy that has jurisdiction in your state or country of permanent residence, prior to your departure. Processing a visa usually takes around one month.
Documents required for student visa to Hungary are:
- Proof of having paid the tuition fee
- An acceptance letter from the university regarding your admission
- Passport valid at least 6 months beyond your date of entry
- Copy of the photograph page of your passport
- Passport photo no more than 6 months’ old
- Proof of health insurance
- Proof of address or housing in Hungary
- Proof of sufficient funds to cover living expenses in the form of bank assurance/statement
- Visa application form
- 3 stamped envelopes addressed to the applicant
You will need to apply for your residence permit within 15 days of arrival in Hungary. This applies to both EU and non-EU citizens planning to stay in Hungary for longer than 90 days.
In order to apply for a residence, permit EU and EEA citizens need to submit the following documents:
- Proof of payment of tuition fees
- Approval document of the host university in Hungary
- Proof of health insurance
Please Visit Our Office in DHA and meet our Experts in your First preference. We are Your Best Education and Immigration Consultants with Matchless Quality Services for Ultimate Visa Success.