The Chinese civilization is one of the oldest in the world, and these photos will prove it is also one of the most beautiful.
If it’s your first time visiting China, then Beijing, Shanghai, and Xian are a must-see. The famous Great Wall, Forbidden City, and Summer Palace are found in Beijing; Shanghai is a world-renowned metropolis with a stunning skyline; and Xian, on the Yellow River, is home to the Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses of Emperor Qin Shi Huang.
HERE ARE THE MOST ATTRACTIVE AND FAMOUS PLACES OF CHINA. THESE ARE REALLY HEART APPEALING.
- Yangshuo, Xingping, Guangxi Province
- Yuanyang Rice Terraces, Yunnan
- Buddhist Temple
- Abandoned Village, Goqui Island, Shengsi, Zhoushan
- Qiongkushitai Village,turks County, Yili Xinjiang
- Jiuzhaigou Valley And National Park Located In Northern Sichuan Province Of Southwestern China
- Dushanzi Grand Canyon, Xinjiang Province
- Tianzi Mountains
- Zhangye Danxia Landform In Gansu
- Detian Falls
- Thousand Islands Lake
- Great Wall
- Huangshan, Anhui
- Pearl Shoal Waterfall, Jiuzhaigou
- Maijishan Grottoes
- Yangtze River
- Red Beach, Panjin
- Road To Tianmen Mountains, Zhangjiajie
- Where The Great Wall Ends
Please Visit Our Office in DHA and meet our Experts in your First preference. We are Your Best Education, Visit and Immigration visa Consultants with Matchless Quality Services for Ultimate Visa Success.